Sunday, June 14, 2015

Big baby syndrome

What's makes any group of people more special than another that laws are passed in their favor at the same time to the detriment to all others? This blog is out of frustration to the newest story I just read about a Christian DJ refusing service to someone because their religious beliefs contradict the celebratory event being asked to provide service to. I can't count how many times I've walked into a market, shop or restaurant and visibly seen right up front the sign "reserves the right to refuse service to anyone". Why has this only NOW become an issue? How is this a human right? I even operated a mobile dj company for 12 years and always chose carefully what party or event  I did and did not do or even if I wanted to do. The only reason this is an issue is because we are allowing the government and main stream media the ability to make it a big deal. It's the classic situation when a toddler falls down and not sure whether to cry or not, as a parent you have two choices, you brush it off and don't make a deal about it and the kid is fine or you loose it emotionally , over caudal and the kids screams bloody murder over nothing. Now people think you're a bad parent. When I look for services, I gather a few names and start making phone calls. If someone says we don't do that, I call next on the list. I don't call an attorney or the government,  I wouldn't want a service working for me that didn't care for my event. THIS IS STUPID! people trying to ruin the lives of others over cakes and djs need to get over themselves and stop acting like toddlers who have been given the "ok" by "the authority" figure to make a stink

No comments:

Post a Comment