Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas!

I just wanted to share my feelings on Christmas as the holiday is approaching quickly. As usual I'm filled with the Christmas spirit and although my children are excited about Santa Clause, I'm reflecting on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I think sometimes we use the word Savior so much that we forget what that actually means. He is our Savior because He saved all man kind from Eternal darkness.  Because of his atoning sacrifice death is just another notch in our spirits time line. We have the opportunity to continue to live after mortal death. And not just live, but live in his presence.  What about that doesn't sound like the greatest gift ever given?! And he gave that to each and every one of us. No one left out. I can't imagine ANYTHING better than that.
As we all celebrate the meaning of Christmas this year with our families and friends,  in all the fun and commotion,  remember to read a scripture. Remember to share love. No hatred. Pray always and often.  And most of all....remember!  ....remember! Remember him.

Thanks for reading, have a great Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment